Nokia X Android ADB USB Driver [ASOP]
1. Connect your Nokia X1/X2 to the USB port on your computer.
2. Ensure USB Debugging mode is ENABLED on the Nokia X1.
3. In the ADB Driver Installer, Click the "Install" button to continue.
Note: Windows 8 64-bit
4. If you are prompted Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software, select Install this driver software anyway in the Window Security dialog box.
5. The universal android usb driver will be installed on your computer automatically.
Final will be shown Installation success