How to use Android Adb Driver Installer for Windows XP/Vista/7/8Jan 07, 2013 | admin
1. Connect your Android device to computer via USB.
2. Ensure USB Debugging mode is ENABLED on Android device. ()
3. In the Adb Driver Installer,Click the "Install" button to continue.
4. If you are prompted Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software, select Install this driver software anyway in the Window Security dialog box.
5. The universal android usb driver will be installed on your computer automatically.
6. Final will be shown Installation success