Universal Android USB Driver [DIY Tutorials]
1. Connect your Kindle Fire/Phone to the USB port on your computer.
2. Ensure USB Debugging mode is ENABLED on the Kindle fire.
On your Kindle Fire tablet, go to Settings. tap Device (3rd kindle fire) or Security (2nd kindle fire), Set Enable ADB to On, and then accept the pop-up warning message.
3. In the ADB Driver Installer, Click the "Install" button to continue.
Note: Windows 8 64-bit need disable driver signature enforcement
4. If you are prompted Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software, select Install this driver software anyway in the Window Security dialog box.
5. The universal android usb driver will be installed on your computer automatically.
Final will be shown Installation success